Through this website personal data necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services are collected.
These data are included in our files, which are in the process convenient entry in the Register of the Data Protection Agency. Without prejudice to the purposes that in each case are indicated, such information will be stored and managed with due confidentiality, applying computer security measures established in the applicable legislation to prevent access or misuse of their data handling, deterioration or lost.
At any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation in relation to such data, directing your request to the address of the owner of the files. You can find forms for the exercise of their rights on the website of the Agency for Data Protection.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) the identifying details of the company are set out below: The company owning the web domain is Fundació Privada Mona (hereinafter MONA), domiciled for these purposes in Calle Narcís Monturiol number 5 with the C.I.F .: G62236898 registered in the Department of Justice of the Generalitat of Catalonia with the number 1404.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. USE OF THE SITE: The website www.fundaciomona.org allows access to various information, services, forms or data (hereinafter “the content”) on the Internet that belong to MONA or its licensees, to which the user may have access. The user assumes and accepts responsibility for the use of the site, including the registry that may be necessary to access specific services or content. Upon registration, the user is responsible for providing true and lawful information. If, as a result of said registration, the user is provided with a password, the user assumes responsibility of said password, committing him/herself to make diligent and confidential use of same.
The user pledges to make adequate use of the contents and services MONA offers through its site and also pledges not to use them for purposes (including but not limited to): 1) incur in illicit or illegal activities nor those contrary to good faith or public order; 2) spread or disseminate contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic character, in support of terrorism or against human rights; 3) damage the hard/software systems of MONA, of its suppliers or of other third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses on the Web or on other hardware or software systems that could provoke the above mentioned damage; 4) try to access and, in its case, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
MONA reserves the right to delete any and all comments and/or contributions that infringe or interfere with people’s rights and dignity, which may be discriminatory, xenophobic, racist or pornographic, that attempt to harm children and/or youth, public order and/or security or that, in its judgment, are not adequate for publishing. In any case, MONA will not be held responsible for the opinions or comments expressed by the users through any and all means available on the Web like forums, chats or any other tools of interaction.
4. DATA PROTECTION: MONA complies with all the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/199 of 13 December regarding Data Protection of a Personal Character, the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations that develop the Organic Law and subsequent existing norms at the time and warrants the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
Therefore, every time that personal information is requested from the user through any of its forms to Access MONA services, the user will be made aware of the existence and acceptance of the terms for the treatment of his/her data, informing them about the responsibility of the newly created file, contact information of those responsible for the files, the possibility of exercising the rights to access, rectification, cancelation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment of said information and the terms for providing this information to third parties, if at all.
Furthermore, MONA declares that it complies with Law 34/002, of 11 July, as regards services of the Society for Information and Electronic Commerce, and that it will, for commercial purposes, solicit approval from the user in each case.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: MONA, by itself or by assignation, holds all the rights to the intellectual and industrial property of its Web page, as well as all the elements contained within said Web page (including but not limited to: images, sound, audio, video, software, texts, brands, logos, color schemes, structure, design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its functioning, access and use etc.) All rights reserved
By virtue of the dispositions on articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law for Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, all or part of the contents of this Web page, for commercial purposes, on any and all types of support medium and through any and all technical means, without MONA´s specific approval, is strictly and expressly forbidden.
The user pledges to respect and acknowledge MONA Property and Industrial rights. The user may access and see all the elements and contents of the portal and even print them, copy them and save them on a computer’s hard drive or any other physical support medium, only and exclusively for the user’s private and personal use.
The user will abstain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any and all protection devices or security systems that may be installed on MONApages.
6. GUARANTEE OF EXCLUSION AND RESPONSIBILITY: MONA declines any and all responsibility concerning any damage of any nature that can occur, for example by way of: or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content , despite having taken all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: MONA reserves the right to make changes without prior notice to its website and may modify, delete or add to the content and services provided at the sites as well as the way in which they appear presented or located within the portal.
8. LINKS: At www.fundaciomona.org links or hyperlinks may be found to other internet sites that are not managed by MONA and, therefore, over which MONA has no control.
MONA will not be held responsible for any or all contents that may arise as a result to access to these third party pages, from its website, nor does it warrant the technical availability, quality, credibility, accuracy, scope, truthfulness, validity or constitutionality of any material or information found in such hyperlinks or internet sites. Including these external connections on its site does not imply any kind of association, fusion or partnership with the interconnected entities.
10. GENERALITIES: MONA will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil, criminal or all actions that may correspond to it in law.
11. MODIFICATIONS OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: MONA may modify the terms and conditions of the Legal Notice stipulated herein, in whole or in part. The temporary validity of this legal notice, therefore, coincides with the time of its exposure, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the new notice and the corresponding conditions that are modified will become effective.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: Relations between MONA and the user will be subject to all applicable and existing Spanish laws and norms. Any controversies or discrepancies will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.